Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation takeover of the National Bank of Washington and the treatment of workers hearings before the Employment and Housing Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, March 11 and 21, 1991. by United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Employment and Housing Subcommittee.
1991 by U.S. G.P.O., For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office in Washington .
Written in English
- National Bank of Washington (Washington, D.C.) -- Employees.,
- Riggs National Bank.,
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.,
- Bank failures -- Washington (D.C.),
- Bank mergers -- Washington (D.C.),
- Collective bargaining -- Banks and banking -- Washington (D.C.)
|LC Classifications||KF27 .G653 1991c|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iii, 190 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||190|
|LC Control Number||92169195|
Download Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation takeover of the National Bank of Washington and the treatment of workers
Tuesday, November 10, 2020